U
/u/darthsonic2
Guest
So the important stuff my server currently rocks:
Core i5 10600k
LGA1200
32gb ddr4
I'm currently looking to upgrade my server hardware to squeeze as much performance as I can out of it as i use it for a plex server amongst other things. What would be the most reasonable upgrade path? Currently thinking about either an i9 10900k or an am4 board with their top line cpu. appreciate any help.
submitted by /u/darthsonic2
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...
Core i5 10600k
LGA1200
32gb ddr4
I'm currently looking to upgrade my server hardware to squeeze as much performance as I can out of it as i use it for a plex server amongst other things. What would be the most reasonable upgrade path? Currently thinking about either an i9 10900k or an am4 board with their top line cpu. appreciate any help.
submitted by /u/darthsonic2
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...