U
/u/MuffinsSenpai
Guest
Hi, I have 2 servers you go through a lobby server to join. One is vanilla, one is modded with client-required mods. Both are joinable from a lobby server, and are fabric 26.3
The issue I'm running into is that people who have the modpack installed for the modded server are unable to join the vanilla one because it's looking for the mod data on the server when connecting, which results in a network protocol error.
As I expect a lot of people to play on both regularly, I would prefer to not have them run multiple instances to switch back and forth, and would like for them to change servers as fluidly as possible. Is there possibly a client-sided mod I could include in the modpack to help them bypass this issue? Or a way to make a blank datapack on the vanilla server?
The offending mods are:
Biomes O'Plenty
Alex's Mobs Continued
Coins JE
Here are the client error logs as I've disabled mods until I can connect:
https://mclo.gs/oB4o8UM
https://mclo.gs/trjwo1D
https://mclo.gs/1LJu2fu
submitted by /u/MuffinsSenpai
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...
The issue I'm running into is that people who have the modpack installed for the modded server are unable to join the vanilla one because it's looking for the mod data on the server when connecting, which results in a network protocol error.
As I expect a lot of people to play on both regularly, I would prefer to not have them run multiple instances to switch back and forth, and would like for them to change servers as fluidly as possible. Is there possibly a client-sided mod I could include in the modpack to help them bypass this issue? Or a way to make a blank datapack on the vanilla server?
The offending mods are:
Biomes O'Plenty
Alex's Mobs Continued
Coins JE
Here are the client error logs as I've disabled mods until I can connect:
https://mclo.gs/oB4o8UM
https://mclo.gs/trjwo1D
https://mclo.gs/1LJu2fu
submitted by /u/MuffinsSenpai
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...