e4mc for heavily modded gameplay with ~6 players

U

/u/bornyesterdayyyy

Guest
Hello! I want to run a Arcane Engineering server with around 6 players max. I've used E4MC before in a lightly modded setting with 2 players and it worked great. However, I am concerned about 2 things:

  1. Stability. Has anyone here hosted a server with similar conditions to mine? How well did it work?
  2. Security. I don't want random hackers to be able to join the server, or do anything else that will put me or my friends privacy at risk. Is E4MC safe against hackers, and if not, are there measures I can take to make my game safe?

Any advice is greatly appreciated. Sorry for a lack of technical knowledge, I am simply a casual gamer who wants to play with some friends. <3

Also, port forwarding is not an option since I do not own the wifi I use, and therefore do not have access to the admin's account. I have 64GB of RAM and a Ryzen 7 CPU (cant remember the exact model)

submitted by /u/bornyesterdayyyy
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...
 
Back