U
/u/JelloBearTV
Guest
I'm looking to limit the amount of some ores that spawn in the world in my 10,000 x 10,000 world border (5,000 blocks in each cardinal direction) The reason I'm doing this in world edit instead of a plugin or data pack is because I am using terralift in my server, so if i add a data pack/plugin to get rid of ores, it wont work because terralift changed the vanilla underground code.
My server has 12GB of ram. I know that I cant do the entire border in one go because that will crash the server, so how do I safely do this in chunks? If anyone knows, please leave all the world edit commands down below.
submitted by /u/JelloBearTV
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...
My server has 12GB of ram. I know that I cant do the entire border in one go because that will crash the server, so how do I safely do this in chunks? If anyone knows, please leave all the world edit commands down below.
submitted by /u/JelloBearTV
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...