U
/u/Just-A-Bokoblin
Guest
I can't seem to find any relevant resources on how to configure this, so I came here.
This is my Geyser config file.
When I try to enter my server as a bedrock player, the game fails to locate the server, and I get two of these warnings in my server logs:
I'm aware that a spark report is required, but I don't think it will be relevant to the situation, as I have confirmed that this is indeed an issue with nethernet.
I've allowed udp and tcp traffic on the bedrock port, and configured Geyser to the best of my knowledge.
I'm hosting my server on an Oracle Cloud VM with 4 CPU cores and 12GB RAM.
submitted by /u/Just-A-Bokoblin
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...
This is my Geyser config file.
When I try to enter my server as a bedrock player, the game fails to locate the server, and I get two of these warnings in my server logs:
[18:07:07 WARN]: [tel.schich.libdatachannel.LibDataChannel] rtc::impl::IceTransport::LogCallback@405: juice: Send failed, errno=101, and sometimes (not always) another warning: [00:46:15] [multiThreadIoEventLoopGroup-3-1/WARN]: [org.cloudburstmc.netty.channel.nethernet.NetherNetServerChannel] Connection 568999964622755259 timed out during handshake (30s). The logs are otherwise normal, but since this sub requires that I post them, here they are.I'm aware that a spark report is required, but I don't think it will be relevant to the situation, as I have confirmed that this is indeed an issue with nethernet.
I've allowed udp and tcp traffic on the bedrock port, and configured Geyser to the best of my knowledge.
I'm hosting my server on an Oracle Cloud VM with 4 CPU cores and 12GB RAM.
submitted by /u/Just-A-Bokoblin
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...