U
/u/tee-443
Guest
Hi there!
I'm super new to hosting servers, we recently moved to a proxy
Over time the ram usage creeps up to 1.9gb out of 2gb, there are zero out of memory errors on console at all, when I added the proxy google said they are usually okay with about 2-3gb so if thats not usually the case lmk and i will just upgrade!
However I would rather not upgrade if I can avoid it, I'm just not really sure what's causing it or how I can fix it
Thanks!
submitted by /u/tee-443
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...
I'm super new to hosting servers, we recently moved to a proxy
Over time the ram usage creeps up to 1.9gb out of 2gb, there are zero out of memory errors on console at all, when I added the proxy google said they are usually okay with about 2-3gb so if thats not usually the case lmk and i will just upgrade!
However I would rather not upgrade if I can avoid it, I'm just not really sure what's causing it or how I can fix it
Thanks!
submitted by /u/tee-443
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...