U
/u/communistagitator
Guest
I used to host a Minecraft server back in 2012, but so many things have changed since then. I found a guide on YouTube that showed me how to set up a Minecraft server using Ubuntu Server--I followed the guide and it worked! (link:
)
I have an existing world from Realms I'd love to "import" to my local server, though I'm not sure how to do it. I'm using AMP and Ubuntu Server (headless server. 2400G, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD w/ 12TB HDD for file storage and streaming). Any tips?
submitted by /u/communistagitator
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...
I have an existing world from Realms I'd love to "import" to my local server, though I'm not sure how to do it. I'm using AMP and Ubuntu Server (headless server. 2400G, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD w/ 12TB HDD for file storage and streaming). Any tips?
submitted by /u/communistagitator
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...