U
/u/TypiCheek
Guest
Hey there,
I'm playing modded Minecraft (Arcande Dragons Modpack on Neoforge) with my girlfriend on a local AMP Server. A few Days ago she played on the server and couldn't interact with any Blocks. Today I joined as well and couldn't do that as well while having OP permissions. We do not have any Plugins like Essesntials or anything installed. As far as I know there is also no FTB Chunks in the Modpack. I've also found the possibility of unlocked_locks.dat but couldnt find that file in the Server folder. I'm not able to interact with any blocks no matter the gamemode I use. Spawn-protection is set to 0.
Anybody out there that had the same Issue and found a way to solve it?
Thanks for any help
submitted by /u/TypiCheek
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...
I'm playing modded Minecraft (Arcande Dragons Modpack on Neoforge) with my girlfriend on a local AMP Server. A few Days ago she played on the server and couldn't interact with any Blocks. Today I joined as well and couldn't do that as well while having OP permissions. We do not have any Plugins like Essesntials or anything installed. As far as I know there is also no FTB Chunks in the Modpack. I've also found the possibility of unlocked_locks.dat but couldnt find that file in the Server folder. I'm not able to interact with any blocks no matter the gamemode I use. Spawn-protection is set to 0.
Anybody out there that had the same Issue and found a way to solve it?
Thanks for any help
submitted by /u/TypiCheek
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...