U
/u/Mysterious-Mine-4667
Guest
Check out the README for details!
TLDR; You can use it to download servers, mods, make backups, configure properties, issue commands and so on. It's TUI, so you can use it over SSH, and you don't need to host a web server or something to get a nice panel to configure your server. This project is still very active and open to feedback so do try it!
Note:
While the logic and backend were written by me after the developer who was supposed to make the TUI had to leave, I used AI to drag it over the finish line. I 'vibecoded' it.
submitted by /u/Mysterious-Mine-4667
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...
TLDR; You can use it to download servers, mods, make backups, configure properties, issue commands and so on. It's TUI, so you can use it over SSH, and you don't need to host a web server or something to get a nice panel to configure your server. This project is still very active and open to feedback so do try it!
Note:
While the logic and backend were written by me after the developer who was supposed to make the TUI had to leave, I used AI to drag it over the finish line. I 'vibecoded' it.
submitted by /u/Mysterious-Mine-4667
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...