Paper 26.3 TNT duper works, but TNT doesn’t break the generated stone/cobblestone

U

/u/StudioEducational978

Guest
I’m running a Paper 26.3 server and I’m having a weird issue with a TNT-based stone/cobblestone farm.

The farm is based on this design:

The setup is basically:
-A TNT duper using pistons + an observer
-TNT is duplicated normally
-The duplicated TNT falls downward
-It explodes above a lava-based stone/cobblestone generator
-The TNT is supposed to destroy the generated stone/cobblestone

The TNT duper itself works perfectly:
-TNT duplication works
-The duplicated TNT falls normally
-TNT explodes normally
-Players receive explosion damage normally
-If I manually place stone and blow it up with TNT elsewhere on the same server, the stone is destroyed normally

However, the generated stone/cobblestone in this farm does not get destroyed by the TNT, even though the TNT clearly explodes.

I have also enabled: unsupported-settings:
allow-piston-duplication: true

Could this be a Paper-specific difference in how TNT explosions calculate block destruction, especially when the TNT is falling and exploding above lava?

I’m wondering:
1.Does Paper 26.3 handle TNT-duper explosions differently from normal TNT?
2.Can the lava/stone arrangement affect the explosion’s block-destruction calculation?
3.Is there any Paper configuration that affects TNT block destruction?
4.Is this a known Paper issue or incompatibility with this type of TNT-based cobblestone/stone farm?
5. Does this farm depend on vanilla behavior that Paper changes?

The important part is that TNT explosion damage works and manually placed stone can be destroyed by TNT on the same server. Only the blocks generated by this farm aren’t being destroyed.

Any ideas?

submitted by /u/StudioEducational978
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...
 
Back