U
/u/GroundAware5610
Guest
I’m having ongoing TPS issues on a Paper survival server. Once we get to around 10+ players, TPS can drop into the 10–15 range and MSPT climbs quite a bit.
Spark report:
https://spark.lucko.me/noGu9qFr7z
I’ve already reduced:
I’ve also fixed a previous villager/minecart AI issue, so that no longer seems to be the main cause.
From what I can tell, most of the load now seems to be general entity ticking, chunk ticking, natural spawning and block entities.
Is there anything obvious in the Spark report that I’m missing, or any Paper settings you’d recommend looking at next?
submitted by /u/GroundAware5610
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...
Spark report:
https://spark.lucko.me/noGu9qFr7z
I’ve already reduced:
- View distance: 10
- Simulation distance: 6
- Mob spawn range: 6
- Mob caps
- Natural spawn frequency
I’ve also fixed a previous villager/minecart AI issue, so that no longer seems to be the main cause.
From what I can tell, most of the load now seems to be general entity ticking, chunk ticking, natural spawning and block entities.
Is there anything obvious in the Spark report that I’m missing, or any Paper settings you’d recommend looking at next?
submitted by /u/GroundAware5610
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...