U
/u/ryan145012
Guest
Hello,
I run an SMP server I have spent the time building these huge shops with the Chest shop plugin. I have just updated the server to the new version 26.3. My shops are formatted correctly on the signs and have worked in the past. When players try to sell at the shops it works about 25% of the time. I've dug through the config files and I can't figure out what the issue is. I'm not sure if there is a limit on some of the shops? There is no error code, so I'm not sure if it's a lag issue. Has anyone experienced this before?
Below is the link to the plugin and my config file is in the comments.
https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/chestshop.51856/
submitted by /u/ryan145012
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...
I run an SMP server I have spent the time building these huge shops with the Chest shop plugin. I have just updated the server to the new version 26.3. My shops are formatted correctly on the signs and have worked in the past. When players try to sell at the shops it works about 25% of the time. I've dug through the config files and I can't figure out what the issue is. I'm not sure if there is a limit on some of the shops? There is no error code, so I'm not sure if it's a lag issue. Has anyone experienced this before?
Below is the link to the plugin and my config file is in the comments.
https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/chestshop.51856/
submitted by /u/ryan145012
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...