U
/u/Correct-Macaroon-240
Guest
I run an SMP for my friends at school but I have trouble balancing the mace. In terms of skill they’re like lt7 so I wanted to try to balance the mace. I have a few ideas but I’m looking for more.
NERFS
No density, windburst, or breach.
10 second cool down (except I haven’t found an effective way to implement it onto my 26.2 server.)
(it’s because I’m the only dude with a mace and I don’t think they’re ever getting a mace. it might just be a temporary end fight change
submitted by /u/Correct-Macaroon-240
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...
NERFS
No density, windburst, or breach.
10 second cool down (except I haven’t found an effective way to implement it onto my 26.2 server.)
(it’s because I’m the only dude with a mace and I don’t think they’re ever getting a mace. it might just be a temporary end fight change
submitted by /u/Correct-Macaroon-240
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...