U
/u/Aggressive_Resort774
Guest
Hey everyone,
I’m using pine hosting
https://spark.lucko.me/Joii3j5GpH (here it’s at 14 tho)
I’m completely lost here and really hoping someone can point me in the right direction.
I run a Minecraft server, and despite having a really powerful setup, I keep running into performance issues. Here are my specs and what I've tried so far:
Hardware: 24 GB RAM, a very capable CPU with 500% boost, and 150 GB storage.
The Core Issue: As soon as we hit around 30-35 concurrent players, our TPS starts tanking down to between 10 and 14, causing noticeable lag.
Hosting & Support: I've already spoken with my support team, had my server migrated to a brand new node, and checked all basic settings.
Configurations: I've adjusted global and world configurations (ticked down monster despawn ranges, optimized mob spawn rates, adjusted tick-rates, etc.
Even after all this, performance craters under player load, and I just can't wrap my head around what's causing it. Are there any hidden bottlenecks, plugins, or specific Paper config settings that I might be missing for higher player counts?
I have used spark to check and it says that entities is using almost 100% but how can that be with my hardware. I have checked every single player currently online. No log machine, no big zombie farm or stuff I have also changed a lot of stuff in paper global and everything
submitted by /u/Aggressive_Resort774
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...
I’m using pine hosting
https://spark.lucko.me/Joii3j5GpH (here it’s at 14 tho)
I’m completely lost here and really hoping someone can point me in the right direction.
I run a Minecraft server, and despite having a really powerful setup, I keep running into performance issues. Here are my specs and what I've tried so far:
Hardware: 24 GB RAM, a very capable CPU with 500% boost, and 150 GB storage.
The Core Issue: As soon as we hit around 30-35 concurrent players, our TPS starts tanking down to between 10 and 14, causing noticeable lag.
Hosting & Support: I've already spoken with my support team, had my server migrated to a brand new node, and checked all basic settings.
Configurations: I've adjusted global and world configurations (ticked down monster despawn ranges, optimized mob spawn rates, adjusted tick-rates, etc.
Even after all this, performance craters under player load, and I just can't wrap my head around what's causing it. Are there any hidden bottlenecks, plugins, or specific Paper config settings that I might be missing for higher player counts?
I have used spark to check and it says that entities is using almost 100% but how can that be with my hardware. I have checked every single player currently online. No log machine, no big zombie farm or stuff I have also changed a lot of stuff in paper global and everything
submitted by /u/Aggressive_Resort774
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...