U
/u/Bananamama225
Guest
Hello, I have created a paper server for me and my friends using bisecthosting.
We have encountered an issue I have never seen before. The nether portal lights up, but no matter how long you stand inside, it just does not teleport you.
After inspecting the console, I have found that the server only ever tries to load the overworld and no other dimensions (meaning the end is probably not working aswell)
World/dimensions/minecraft folder only has the overworld folder inside it
Allow-nether is set to true (when creating the world was false by default)
Enable-nether is also set to true
/execute in minecraft:the\_nether run say test returns "unknown dimension 'minecraft:the\_nether' "
The only datapack is terralith
Plugins are: LuckPerms, Chestsort+, Chunky and discordSRV
Any help is very much appreciated. Thank you!
submitted by /u/Bananamama225
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...
We have encountered an issue I have never seen before. The nether portal lights up, but no matter how long you stand inside, it just does not teleport you.
After inspecting the console, I have found that the server only ever tries to load the overworld and no other dimensions (meaning the end is probably not working aswell)
World/dimensions/minecraft folder only has the overworld folder inside it
Allow-nether is set to true (when creating the world was false by default)
Enable-nether is also set to true
/execute in minecraft:the\_nether run say test returns "unknown dimension 'minecraft:the\_nether' "
The only datapack is terralith
Plugins are: LuckPerms, Chestsort+, Chunky and discordSRV
Any help is very much appreciated. Thank you!
submitted by /u/Bananamama225
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...