Updated my MC Server from 1.21.11->26.2, everyone's items and the seed successfully transferred after re-uploading world files, but no man-made builds

U

/u/_Knuckles

Guest
I have tried a few times and I keep getting the same issue. The items from everyone's inventory transfers over, the seed works and I spawn where my base WOULD be, but there's ultimately no builds at all, it is just a fresh version of the world. I have a backup to my 1.21.11 version that I can revert to if need be, but does anyone know why this might be happening?

-I have already ensured the name matches the filename for the world I'm uploading in the server properties

-I have deleted/reuploaded the region folder on the world

-I have had all files completely deleted, tried uploading world files one by one but still having the same issue

- I have also ensured the name matches on g-portal (my server host/provider) and that it has the correct world in its directory

-I have run a region fixer on g-portal but it didn't restore anything (kinda expected that but starting to run out of ideas)

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I tried to post my logs but the post was immediately deleted due to some words it didn't like, but if you need them please let me know and I will see if I can get them out another way that isn't breaking the rules of this subreddit. Thank you all!

submitted by /u/_Knuckles
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...
 
Back