U
/u/Dull_Menu_6009
Guest
Hello! I am a normal dude trying to make a mc server in raspi to play with my friends. I am trying to use paper mc server and use playit.gg.
I have seen various posts and still researching the vulnabilities with server hosting that I have to INCASE face but it doesn't really resonates with me.
So what are some of the most crucial vulnabilities that I have to be prepared with server hosting in raspi and what are the ways to stop it before hand?
Thank you!
submitted by /u/Dull_Menu_6009
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...
I have seen various posts and still researching the vulnabilities with server hosting that I have to INCASE face but it doesn't really resonates with me.
So what are some of the most crucial vulnabilities that I have to be prepared with server hosting in raspi and what are the ways to stop it before hand?
Thank you!
submitted by /u/Dull_Menu_6009
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...