U
/u/heartmc
Guest
I'm developing a Minecraft server and I'm trying to make it as good as I can. So whats some stuff you think Minecraft servers should stop doing? Ignoring the obvious, like predatory gambling and P2W mechanics, of course. Any replies are appreciated :3
Personally I think Minecraft servers need to stop overloading the tablist with information by using player slots, imo it makes it visually unappealing and can be horrendous to look at especially during casual play.
I understand this can be subjective but please be nice in the replies
(I will be making another post for what you think we need to see more of on Minecraft servers)
submitted by /u/heartmc
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...
Personally I think Minecraft servers need to stop overloading the tablist with information by using player slots, imo it makes it visually unappealing and can be horrendous to look at especially during casual play.
I understand this can be subjective but please be nice in the replies
(I will be making another post for what you think we need to see more of on Minecraft servers)
submitted by /u/heartmc
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...