What mod/plugin are Jynxzi, StableRonaldo, and LosPollosTV using for their Minecraft Hardcore world resets?

U

/u/ImSydic

Guest
I'm trying to recreate the Minecraft Hardcore marathon server that Jynxzi, StableRonaldo, LosPollosTV, and their friends are playing on.

I'm specifically looking for the system where:

  • When any player dies, everyone sees a large red title saying "[Player] died!"
  • A yellow subtitle appears saying "Resetting your world in 10 seconds!"
  • The countdown goes from 10 to 1.
  • After the countdown, the entire server resets to a completely new world with a random seed.
  • Everyone starts over together.

I've already tried World Reset for Fabric and Hardcore Reset, but neither gives me the exact experience. One resets immediately without the countdown, while the other automatically respawns players without the normal death screen.

I'm using Apex Hosting and have experimented with both Fabric and Paper.

Does anyone know the exact mod/plugin these streamers use? Is it publicly available, or is it a custom private plugin?

If it's private, does anyone know of an existing plugin that recreates the same effect, preferably with a downloadable JAR and instructions?

I'd appreciate any help!

submitted by /u/ImSydic
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...
 
Back