U
/u/Foreign-Comment6403
Guest
I caught this kid X raying on our minecraft realm I play with my friends from school and apparently I punished him too harshly. I took away all of his items and gear (he x rayed for netherite and most likely diamond too) and I said he could only use iron gear for a week (no enchants).
And then him and his friend who also said he was X raying said I was ruining the fun of the server because I punished them for x raying? He also accused another kid in the server of x raying when me and my friend found his X ray strip mine in the nether, and we turned out to be right because we made him stream his computer and he had x ray.
submitted by /u/Foreign-Comment6403
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...
And then him and his friend who also said he was X raying said I was ruining the fun of the server because I punished them for x raying? He also accused another kid in the server of x raying when me and my friend found his X ray strip mine in the nether, and we turned out to be right because we made him stream his computer and he had x ray.
submitted by /u/Foreign-Comment6403
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...